I live outside of the United States. Can I still become a student?

Yes. CTS is a distance learning seminary. Being a strictly online student allows you to study from the comfort of your own home. This makes it easy to become a student at the Colorado Theological Seminary School from anywhere in the world

Do I need to take the TOEFL in order to enroll in the seminary?

No. The TOEFL is not a requirement for becoming a student in the seminary school.

Will the costs of my education be more expensive since I live outside of the United States?

It is possible. This would pertain primarily to materials that would need to be shipped to you. If this is the case, then CTS would charge you for the extra costs once they were determined. This would usually be after you have received the materials. This would apply to the NCCA counseling materials and the ITS CD’s for the Church History and MDiv programs. CTS materials would normally come via email attachment in PDF format, there would be no extra costs associated.

Will I have difficulty paying tuition costs since I live outside the United States?

In general, you should not. Most students use PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, or bank wire to make payments.

Can I receive a scholarship or financial aid to go to CTS?

CTS does not offer scholarships or financial aid to any students. In order to keep our costs low, we must keep our profit margins low as well. This is in an effort to keep overall tuition costs as low as possible for all students.

Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.